Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Procrastination

The new project isn't progressing quite as quickly as I would like. For now, I'm going to blame that on the fact that my in-laws (father, mother, and sister... oh, and sister's friend) were in town for a week and just left today. It's hard to concentrate when there are four extra people hanging around your one-bedroom apartment.

There's also the aftermath of visitors that I have to deal with: dishes, lots of laundry, vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, general tidying... However, as with all masters of the procrastination trade, I'm having nothing to do with any of that. Instead, I am writing this pointless blog and watching episodes of Family Guy that I've already seen a million times before.

So, with all the cleaning I have to do - and am not doing - there's just sooo little time to concentrate on writing. Right? Amiright?

*sigh*

I'll go do something productive now.

3 comments:

  1. My older sister once said she could teach the Master class on Procrastination... well, I would be her star pupil. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can definitely relate. Funny how the more legitimately busy I get, the more I focus and get things done -- if I had that motivation when I actually had the time and wasn't just convincing myself I was sooo busy, I'd have a lot less to procrastinate on!

    ReplyDelete