Monday, May 23, 2011

The Black Jewels

GAH! LOVE THEM SO MUCH!

This morning, when I started reading, I was on page 5. As of right now, I am on page 202. I would probably be farther if I hadn't taken a break to shower and do the dishes.

I know I rambled on about it yesterday, but I love love love these books.

Sorry this post isn't longer, but I must keep reading.

More tomorrow.

Maybe.


EDIT: Just thought of a small example that can illustrate the depth of my feelings for these books: Once, when I was in a dark movie theater, waiting for the previews to start, I imagined what it would be like if the preview (not even the movie - just the preview) for a movie based on Black Jewels started playing up on that big screen. The thought of that alone made me tear up.

I don't even know if I've teared up at the thought of a Two Catpains (err... Captains) movie. I will have to experiment with that next time I'm in the theater...

But, dear goodness, a Black Jewels movie would make all my dreams come true! Even an anime or something! *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment