Friday, May 4, 2012

Maybe

I jotted down a few words in the car today while I was waiting for Mark to finish class (our schedule lately is weird. I will explain in a sec), but it's not enough of anything that I'm going to count it as "fiction writing for you."

This time I'm not lying...but it's only, like, five sentences, so...


This week has been a little jacked up.

As you know, I'm now working at a little coffee stand/tent-thinger on Mark's Navy base. Our schedules do not really line up, but they're not completely incompatible either. I've been working from 6am to approximately 2pm on Thursdays and Fridays. Mark is now in the last phase of classes (auxiliaries), which usually run from about 12pm to 2:30pm (long day, right?) He normally carpools in to base with his buddy, Chan, but this week that isn't working. (Chan's family is in town, so he got permission to switch to an earlier class, just for the week.) That means Mark has had to ride in to base with me at around 5:30am the past two days, hang around until class, and then I have to wait for him to finish before we can go home. Yup. Thankfully, it's only these two days. Although it was really nice to have him fetch and carry for me this morning. :)


Nothing much else to say for the day. I'm tired, so this post won't be long. Plus, we're going out to dinner with Chan, his family, and our other Navy couple, the Johnsons (and baby Cason!) We're having Mexican, which normally I do not go for, but this place has AMAZING free chips and queso dip, so...yeah. I'm all over that. I LOVE CHEESE.

But...yeah. If I'm not so tired I become a member of the walking dead, I'll tweak that tiny bit of writing and *hopefully* actually have something up tomorrow. We'll see.

For now, have a nice weekend!

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment