Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Mooooving!

So, this weekend is the weekend we're moving to our new place! I'm very excited for the new apartment, but the move itself has me a little worried.

As you know from my last post, I'm not going to be a whole lot of help with the actual "moving" process. Heck, I don't even know if I have any days off this weekend - I might not even be able to be around. That worries me like crazy, because I get super finicky and controlling about this kind of thing. I like to be independent about it. I like to pack all my own stuff, clean up after myself by myself, etc, etc. We're having people over to help, which is great, but I... I dunno. I just want the place to look as clean as possible before they come, because I don't want to be embarrassed by our messiness. (You know, cleaning the fridge, the bathroom, the dog hair out of the bedroom carpet...) But I work today from 2:30-9, tomorrow from 10-6:30, and Friday from 12:30-9. I'm going to have to work in my pre-cleaning around that. Plus I still have to pack the whole bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, and the other random stuff hanging around the living room. While not over-taxing my shoulder. And being tired from work.

Oh, new apartment! I am excited, but you stress me out! Whyyyy? Whyyyyyyyy!?

Got to find some socks and get my teeth brushed now. Maybe I'll talk more later. If I'm not packing, that is.


EDIT: Working all weekend. My next day off is Monday. Woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment