Tuesday, April 17, 2012

WHY!?

I am a smidgeon frustrated today.

For the past week or so, I've been putting off the major cleaning/organizing kick I need to go on to get our apartment clean before my older sister comes to visit this weekend. Well, today, I finally got the impetus to really get started. YAY, right!? The bedrooms are mostly done, and I did the dishes! I could be finished with the rest this evening...

Which is where my problem lies: I have to go to Goodwill this evening, from 4pm to 9pm, to clean up after other people and try to make the monotony pass as quickly as possible. I could call in - and I considered it - but Mark told me not to. Plus, it is my second-to-last shift there, and they'd know I wasn't really sick or anything.

Ugh.

It's not really that big a deal or anything. I mean, I have tomorrow and Thursday and most of Friday to get the rest finished. It's just that I felt like complaining. And I'm at that point where it's really hard for me to give a shit about Goodwill. I owe them nothing anymore, and I'm so close to finished... I keep wanting to flip out at annoying customers because, come on, what are the managers going to do at this point? Fire me?

But no, I have no backbone and too much of that I-don't-want-to-destroy-a-reference-however-shitty-it-may-be thing.

But yes. Just wanted to vent for a moment.

K bai.

No comments:

Post a Comment